Amended return insurance

Forget something? Need to make a change?

Forget to add a W-2 or 1099-Misc? Need to change a return you've already filed? No worries when you purchase Amended Return Insurance for just $9.95.

Are you ready to start your return?

FREE to try

Would you like to know more about us?